Jatiluwih & Tanah Lot Tour Packages
This tour package design to visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace with beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain and then continue to see the fascinating view of sunset at Tanah Lot Temple. Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Tour will visit places of interest such as Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi regency, then visit Bali Coffee Plantation to see the various coffee plants and try the testing coffee for free. After visit coffee farm we continue to visit Bedugul area to see the remarkable view of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Then we directly to visit the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace with breathtaking view of rice terrace, this rice terrace is the biggest in Bali, then we will having lunch in this site, while having lunch you can see the view of rice terrace. The trip will continue visit the Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea, this temple is the most visit during sunset time, it is a great moment you don’t want to missed.
- Taman Ayun is a beautiful temple that own by Badung kingdom.
- Kopi Luwak is the coffee that has been digested by an Asian palm civet
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace has been established by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage (WBD) since 29 June 2012
- Tanah Lot Temple is a very famous tourist destination in the world, and become one of the best attractions on the island of Bali
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.00 – Visit Kopi Luwak
- 12.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 13.30 – Enjoy lunch with view Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 14.30 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 – Back to Hotel
- 19.30 – Arrive at Hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means……….
Kopi is the Indonesian word for coffee and Luwak is the local name of the Asian palm civet. Kopi Luwak is the coffee that has been digested by an Asian palm civet. The civet……….
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a Hindu holy place located at the end of Lake Beratan, located in tourist area Bedugul, Candikuning village, district Baturiti, Tabanan regency, Bali……….
Jatiluwih Balinese rice terraces or Jatiluwih rice terraces are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tabanan with beautiful views of rice terraces, besides Tegalalang……….
Tanah Lot Temple is located in Beraban Village, Kediri District, Tabanan Regency, on the southern coast of Bali island approximately 25 kilometers from Denpasar City……….