Kintamani Tour Package
Visit Kintamani Village with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake Batur from the top. Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive.
- Watching Barong Dance performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda
- Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts
- Batuan Village is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts
- Kintamani Village to see an active volcano mount Batur and amazing lake Batur view
- Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring.
- Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave Temple which is located in west side of countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage for Traditional Gold and Silver Smith
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Art Painting
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani VIllage, amasing view of active volcano mount Batur and Lake Batur
- 13.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view of mount Batur and lake Batur
- 15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple, the holy spring temple
- 16.30 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple/Elephant Cave Temple
- 17.30 – Visit Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrived at hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali……….
Celuk Village is a traditional village located near to Ubud in the Gianyar Regency where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional………
Batuan Village a famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, located about 7 kilometers north of Denpasar……….
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every……….
Bali Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose……….
Welcome to Bali Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple which is located in west side of countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town……..