Tanah Lot, Kintamani & Uluwatu Tour Packages
When you don’t have a lot of time for holiday in Bali, this combination of tour packages will be a perfect choice.
First site will be visit Tanah Lot Temple in the shout-west of Bali islands, the temple located in small rock in the sea, if the water high tide, you will see the amazing view of temple floating in the sea. Then the journey continue to the center of Bali islands to visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount Batur active volcano and the lake Batur, you will having lunch in Kintamani, while having lunch you will enjoy the amazing view from the restaurant, take picture as many as you like and is totally free. Then we driver to the south Bali islands to visit Uluwatu cliff temple, before reach the cliff temple, we will visit the tegalalang rice terrace in northern Ubud, is beautiful rice paddy in small valley, then we continue the trip to visit the Uluwatu temple. Uluwatu temple is the cliff temple located in the south in the high of 70 meter high and lives thousand monkey around the temple. You will enjoy the beautiful sunset view from this temple, and then we will walk to the open air theater to see the kecak dan fire dance performance, is Balinese dance performance taking story from Ramayana legend. Then after finish the dance we will drive to Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach.
- Tanah Lot Temple is a very famous tourist destination in the world, and become one of the best attractions on the island of Bali
- Kintamani Village to see an active volcano mount Batur and amazing lake Batur view
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces and small valley
- Uluwatu Temple is regarded as one of the Sad Khayangan Jagad which is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra
- Kecak and Fire Dance is a spectacular traditional dance tell story about fragment from the Ramayana
- Jimbaran Bay a small fishing village and beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 12.00 – Visit Kintamani Village to see view mount Batur
- 12.30 – Lunch at Kintamani with View Volcano
- 14.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- 20.00 – Enjoy Dinner at Jimbaran
- 21.00 – Back to the hotel
- 22.00 – Arrive at the hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Tanah Lot Temple is located in Beraban Village, Kediri District, Tabanan Regency, on the southern coast of Bali island approximately 25 kilometers from Denpasar City……….
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every……….
Bali Tegalalang Rice Terrace located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists……….
Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar Uluwatu Temple, also called………..
Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese………..
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud Bali. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana………..