Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is Tour Packages to Visit Tanah Lot Temple the most popular tourist destinations in Bali with famous breathtaking view of sunset and Tanah Lot Temple as a background. This tour will explore the Taman Ayun Temple is Balinese Hindu temple was built on the flat land with big fish pond surround it in Mengwi regency, then we continue the sunset tour to visit the Alas Kedaton Temple is Balinese temple in small forest with monkey habitat and then the last site will be visit during the amazing Tanah lot sunset tour is the spectacular Tanah Lot Temple is beautiful Hindu temple located in small rock in the sea and has a magnificent view of sunset, Tanah lot temple always become magnet to tourist for enjoy the amazing vie of sunset and see other tourist attraction such as the Holy snake which is located opposite the Tanah lot temple and the holy water located beneath the Tanah Lot temple. Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is very exciting and memorable with our professional Bali Tours Driver Service.
- 14:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 15.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Alas Kedaton
- 19.30 – Back to hotel
- 20.00 – Arrived at hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means……….
Alas Kedaton Temple Bali is a megalithic sacred Hindu temple relics of ancient times, Alas Kedaton temple and the monkey forest has also become one the favorite ……….
Tanah Lot Temple is located in Beraban Village, Kediri District, Tabanan Regency, on the southern coast of Bali island approximately 25 kilometers from Denpasar City……….