Ubud & Kintamani Tour Package
This tour package is combination between Ubud Tour and Kintamani Tour. Tour will be visit places of interest in Bali like watching traditional Barong and Keris Dance performance is balinese dance story about battle good and evil, then the tour continue to visit Celuk Village is traditional village for gold and silver handicraft, then will visit Batuan Village is a traditional Balinese village with beautiful fine art. Next trip is Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple, a myth described if this temple was build by God Indra for protect the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa, then Ubud and kintamani tour will visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount Batur volcano, is a tourism object to see the view of mount Batur and lake Batur and you will having lunch too, while having lunch you can admire the beauty of the mount Batur volcano and the lake Batur from the restaurant. After lunch we will visit beautiful Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village. The last trip is to visit Ubud Monkey Forest in the center of Ubud town is small forest and conservation by dwelt with some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, is great moment to encounter with funny animal, after that we back to your hotel with bring a wonderful memory.
- Watching Barong Dance performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda
- Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts
- Batuan Village is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts
- Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring.
- Kintamani Village to see an active volcano mount Batur and amazing lake Batur view
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage (Traditional Gold and Silver Art)
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village (Traditional Painting Art)
- 12.30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 13.30 – Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Active Volcano and Lake Batur
- 13.40 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Active Volcano
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – Back to Hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali……….
Celuk Village is a traditional village located near to Ubud in the Gianyar Regency where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional………
Batuan Village a famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, located about 7 kilometers north of Denpasar……….
Bali Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose……….
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every……….
Bali Tegalalang Rice Terrace located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists……….
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud Bali. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana………..