Ubud, Tanah Lot & Uluwatu Tour Package
This tour package is combination of three famous tourism site in Bali which is Ubud Village tourist destination, Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple just in one day. This packages is the most comprehensive one and perfect for those doesn’t have much time during their holiday in Bali, but want to visit all the best tourist destination in one day, the duration of this tour packages is around 15 hours, so that way we put the price little bit high to achieve good tour service and make your trip more beyond your imagination. This Ubud Tanah Lot Uluwatu Tour will visit places of interest in Bali like watching Barong Dance performance is traditional Balinese dance tell story about fighting good and evil, Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest in the center of Ubud village with some monkey and other tropical animal, Tanah lot Temple is amazing Balinese Hindu temple located in 3 acre size of rock in the middle of sea, Uluwatu Temple is the famous Balinese hindu temple located in 70meter high cliff with some group monkey nearby, Watching Kecak Dance Performance is Balinese Hindu dance take story from the fragment Ramayana and then the last visit during the tour is for having fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach Restaurant.
- Tohpati Village is a batik home industry,
- Watching Barong Dance performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda
- Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals
- Tanah Lot Temple is a very famous tourist destination in the world, and become one of the best attractions on the island of Bali
- Uluwatu Temple is regarded as one of the Sad Khayangan Jagad which is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra
- Kecak and Fire Dance is a spectacular traditional dance tell story about fragment from the Ramayana
- Jimbaran Bay a small fishing village and beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Tohpati Batik Art Village
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 12.30 – Lunch in Ubud
- 15.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak Dance and Fire Performance
- 20.00 – Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- 22.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.30 – Arrive at hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Tohpati Village is a batik home industry, it is just about 12 kilometers from Kuta. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to……….
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali……….
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud Bali. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana………..
Tanah Lot Temple is located in Beraban Village, Kediri District, Tabanan Regency, on the southern coast of Bali island approximately 25 kilometers from Denpasar City……….
Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar Uluwatu Temple, also called………..
Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese………..
Puri Saren Ubud or more popular name as a Bali Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King……….