Ubud Tour Package
Full Day Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in Ubud Village the center art and culture in Bali islands. Ubud is a town located among rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency, one of Bali’s major arts and culture centers, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village in Bali islands due this village offered many kind beautiful art, myth, and history. It is a perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history.
- Watching Barong Dance performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda
- Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts
- Batuan Village is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts
- Tegenungan Waterfall is waterfall located in Kemenuh-Gianyar
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces and small valley
- Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals
- Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud kingdom palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King
- Ubud Art Market is a traditional art market in the centre of Ubud village
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage for Traditional Gold and Silver Smith
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Art Painting
- 12.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.00 – Enjoy Lunch in Ubud
- 14.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Market
- 17.30 – Visit Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrived at hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali……….
Celuk Village is a traditional village located near to Ubud in the Gianyar Regency where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional………
Batuan Village a famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, located about 7 kilometers north of Denpasar……….
Tegenungan Waterfall is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati, Gianyar……….
Bali Tegalalang Rice Terrace located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists……….
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud Bali. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana………..
Puri Saren Ubud or more popular name as a Bali Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King……….
Bali Ubud Art Market where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and……….