Uluwatu Tour Package
Visit Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. This Uluwatu Tours package will start to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park planned to be established a landmark or Bali mascot, in the form of a giant statue, that is a statue of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird, then continue the tour to visit the Beautiful Padang – Padang Beach is one of the best white sand beaches, then we continue to visit the main site is Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protruding cliff with some group monkey nearby, then the tour will continue to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the Uluwatu temple, is a Balinese dance takes story from fragment Ramayana, and then the last site during Uluwatu tours is visit Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at local restaurant. The Uluwatu Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this Full day tour package. Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Uluwatu Tours.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Bali cultural park is the window of island arts and culture
- Padang – Padang Beach is white sandy beach stretching ahead of you, clear blue water and flat, perfect for swimming
- Uluwatu Temple is regarded as one of the Sad Khayangan Jagad which is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra
- Kecak and Fire Dance is a spectacular traditional dance tell story about fragment from the Ramayana
- Jimbaran Bay a small fishing village and beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal
- 12:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 13.00 – Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- 14.30 – Visit Padang – Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watch Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- 20.00 – Enjoy fresh Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- 22.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.30 – Arrive at hotel
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Bali is located in the southern Badung area about 20 minutes from Kuta. That’s very easy to access it from the Ngurah Rai Airport and hotels ……….
Padang – Padang beach is located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in the village of Pecatu, Bali. Located not too far from the tourist area of Uluwatu. Arriving near the entrance of……….
Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar Uluwatu Temple, also called………..
Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese………..
Jimbaran Bay Beach is located between airport and bukit pecatu with original villages of kedonganan and Jimbaran itself. These2 traditional villages lay on a stretch of ………..